Saturday, January 20, 2018
Race Day Weather
19° F (-7°C)
PR Score & Course Score
PR Score: N/A
Course Score: N/A
2018: No Results
2017: 16 Finishers
2016: 19 Finishers
Marathon Pace Bands & Elevation Wrist Bands
See what splits you need to run for hundreds of different marathons
- adjusted for the specific terrain of each marathon, your goal time and pacing strategies.
Create and Order your Waterproof, Snap-on Pace Band for only $6.99.
Pace & Elevation Bands
Variety of Colors
Snaps Securely on Your Wrist
The Run for Regis Marathon course is 95% single track on gravel, clay/mud, with a mix of rocks and roots. The other 5% of the course is a mixture of asphalt and grass.
The Run for Regis Marathon was the 566th largest marathon in the U.S. last year and was the 658th largest in 2016.